Sunday, February 6, 2011

BFF's

Moving has a way of putting your life into perspective. You figure out what is/was truly important. I especially have been feeling blessed by the friends in my life. Even though it is a bit inconvenient that I moved 10 hours away, I still feel like our friendships are as strong as ever. This morning I was even able to be apart of my normal Sunday Prayer Group via a beautiful piece of technology (the iPhone). It felt like I was right there with Tia, Janet, and Jaime. Even before I moved, I had a few awesome friends that although we didn’t get to see each other that often, we were still able to keep in touch. It’s those friendships that whether you talk every week or every few months it still feels like you see each other everyday. Just want to say to all my friends (you know who you are) that I love you and of course am missing you.

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." John 15:12-13

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Katie! Your friends are truly lucky to have you in their lives! Thank goodness for technology!!! Wishing you many successes in this precious life my dear! I look forward to reading more of your blogs :-)

    ReplyDelete